Beacon Hill Holiday Cottages Information
Booking Terms and Conditions
Our prices and availability can be viewed on-line. A deposit of 30% is payable when booking. The balance is payable eight weeks before the arrival date.
If you or one of your party is disabled, we recommend that you contact us by telephone before making a booking so that we can discuss your exact requirements and assess the suitability of your preferred accommodation.
*All of the Cottages at Beacon Hill will have Sky Television; there is a box in each house with a full range of channels including all the Sky Sports channels. The Hideaways have Smart TVs in the bedrooms but do not have Sky.
AwardsWe are a double winner of England's Self Catering Holiday Of The Year - the only business in England to have won twice. We have won many other awards, including North East of England's Self Catering Holiday of the Year 5 times.
We will endeavour to ensure that the content of this website is always accurate, honest, and up-to-date. However, all content, including prices, is subject to change without notice.
All personal information collected through the forms in this website will be used only for the purpose intended, eg to answer an enquiry or to process a holiday booking. Personal information will not be retained for longer than is necessary to satisfy the enquiry or booking made.
In the case of our mailing list, we will retain the information supplied by you for the purpose of operating our mailing list. Your information will not be shared with any other third parties with the exception of Premier Cottages who will send you a brochure annually, and mailshots intermittently. We will remove your details from our mailing list on request.
Beacon Hill Farm Holidays are pleased to be associated with Premier Cottages.
Links to external websites are provided as a service to our users, eg where they contain information that may be of either general or specific interest to persons planning a self catering cottage holiday. However, we are not responsible for the content, views, or accuracy of information on external websites.
You accept that data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
When making a booking with us, you agree to comply with the above terms and conditions. In the event of a dispute, the laws of England and Wales shall apply and the English courts shall have jurisdiction.
- To avoid misunderstandings with our guests, we wish to remind you that a reservation constitutes a legal contract. If you have to cancel, for whatever reason you will lose your deposit and be obliged to pay the balance, unless the property is re-let.
- We offer Rent Waiver for a 5% premium. If you, or any member of your party whose name is on the booking form, contracts an illness or has an accident that forces you to cancel your holiday, the Rent Waiver offers you some protection. Please note this does not cover pre-existing illnesses and a medical certificate will be required.
- We will return your deposit and waive payment of the balance due if you cannot fulfil the contract due to any of the above circumstances if you pay an additional rent waiver of 5% of your cottage rent.
- The Rent Waiver is non-transferable. If you change your cottage booking having paid a deposit that included Rent Waiver, the Rent Waiver element is non-refundable.
- In the event of illness affecting a party coming on holiday, you must notify Beacon Hill Farm in writing immediately. Failure to do this will render the Rent Waiver void.
- If you choose not to pay the additional Rent Waiver, you are strongly advised to have some form of holiday insurance to protect your position in the event that you are compelled to cancel your holiday. It is amazing how many people end up being forced to cancel annually. In an average year, between 15 and 20 guests are forced to cancel and if they did not pay the rent waiver or have some other form of holiday insurance, they still have to pay for a holiday they are unable to enjoy. Please protect your position with some form of cover.