Glamp in Style - Shepherds' Huts with Spa and Swimming Pool in Northumberland!
Book On-line or by Telephone
Our prices and availability are always 100% accurate - if the dates you want are available, you can book on-line instantly. Bookings can also be made by telephone.
Join Our Mailing ListKeep up to date with any special offers, late availability and cancellations by joining our free mailing list.
Beacon Hill Hideaways Information
Booking Terms and Conditions
Here are our booking terms and conditions. Please read these carefully as they form the contract between us when you make a booking.
- Our accurate prices and availability can be viewed on-line. A deposit of 30% is payable when booking. The balance is payable eight weeks before the arrival date.
- All bookings are subject to final confirmation. Until a booking is confirmed, it is deemed provisonal.
- The hideaways are let for a minimum of two nights.
- If a booking is made within eight weeks of the arrival date, the full cost must be paid immediately.
- In the event of cancellation, we will attempt to re-let the hideaway on your behalf. If we succeed, we will return your deposit payment by cheque, minus a £50 administration fee.
- Each hideaway booking is a separate stand alone contract. A cancellation in one hideaway will not cover any other cottage or hideaway for that week or any subsequent week.
- Arrival time is after 3.00 pm and before 6.00 pm and someone will be at Beacon Hill to assist your arrival. Arrival after 6.00 pm is by arrangement and guests will have to locate their own Hideaway. As the hideaways are dotted around the front park, it is preferable that you try and arrive before 6.00 pm.
- It is the client's responsibility to get to Beacon Hill for the booking, whatever weather conditions prevail. In 31 years trading, no-one has failed to arrive or depart on the due day because of weather.
- Hideaways are let with a minimum of two nights all year round.
- We reserve the right to charge guests an additional fee should the hideaway be left in an unsatisfactory fashion.
- You can access your email by Wi-Fi in your hideaway. We have very fast broadband throughout the site.
- Sorry, the hideaways are not accessible.
- Sorry but pets are not accepted in any of our properties. There is an excellent kennels 3 miles away, Spotti Dog, and a lot of guests chose to use them, often feeling this gives them added flexibility.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the hideaway.
The Spa is a short walk through the gardens from the hideaways. Please see the main website for details of the Spa.
Our resident beautician, Claire, can be contacted at 01670 780915. Pre-booking is advised, especially for short breaks. You can browse the beauty treatments on-line.
Gym - please brings indoor trainers for the gym.
We will endeavour to ensure that the content of this website is always accurate, honest, and up-to-date. However, all content, including prices, is subject to change without notice.
All personal information collected through the forms in this website will be used only for the purpose intended, eg to answer an enquiry or to process a booking. In the case of an enquiry, personal information will not be retained for longer than is necessary to satisfy the enquiry made. In the case of a booking, your details may be retained by us for such periods as may be necessary to satisfy your booking and for the proper administration of our own business accounting and taxation.
In the case of our mailing list, we will retain the information supplied by you, comprising only your name and email address, for the purpose of periodically informing you by email of any news, special offers, cancellations or last minute availability. Apart from Premier Cottages, your information will not be shared with any other third parties.
We are members of this independent cottage owners' group and share limited data with them for the sole purpose of them posting their printed brochure and email marketing. If you do not wish your data to be shared with Premier Cottages, please just let us know.
Removal of Personal Information
We will remove your details from our mailing list on request. Simply send us an email from the address you wish us to delete with REMOVE as the subject.
Links to external websites are provided as a service to our users, eg where they contain information that may be of either general or specific interest to persons planning a self catering cottage holiday. However, we are not responsible for the content, views, privacy policies or accuracy of information on external websites.
You accept that data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
To avoid misunderstandings with our guests, we wish to remind you that a reservation constitutes a legal contract. If you have to cancel, for whatever reason you will lose your deposit and if you have not paid it, be obliged to pay the balance, unless the property is re-let.
We offer Rent Waiver for a 5% premium. If you or any member of your party, whose name is on the booking form, contracts an illness or has an accident that forces you to cancel your holiday the Rent Waiver offers you some protection. Please note this does not cover pre-existing illnesses and a medical certificate will be required.
We will return your deposit and waive payment of the balance due if you cannot fulfil the contract due to any of the above circumstances if you pay an additional rent waiver of 5% of your cottage rent. This is only available for residents of the UK.